Why Own a Silver Stars Fitness Studio?
It's A Perfect Time To Own A Silver Stars Fitness
A Very Powerful Demographic
- By the year 2017 The baby boomer is responsible for 70% of disposable income. (NEILSON STUDY)
- Boomers & Seniors have a net worth of three times that of the younger generations. (Economic Policy Institute)
- The baby boomer generation is the fastest growing demographic in the fitness industry. ( Gym Insight.com)
- Limited competition- Most fitness clubs choose to focus on the 20-40 year-old.
- There are over 77 million baby boomers throughout the country ( US.CENSUS) Americans that are over 50 plus account for half of all consumer spending, but are targeted by only 10% of marketing companies. (AARP)
- Our baby boomer and senior client’s like to train between 7:30-6pm, which gives you a good work/life balance.
What is Silver Stars Fitness
Silver Stars Fitness is a fitness company that caters and specializes in working with men and women over the age of 50, or as we like to say the “baby boomer & beyond” fitness enthusiast. Our services include personal training and small group classes (which are the most popular services) in addition to private Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and massage therapy. Most of our programs are 30-45 minutes in duration.
What differentiates us from the competition is not only that we specialize in a particular demographic, but we place emphasis on making our members and clients feel like they’re part of a community and offer them a very personalized service. While the majority of the fitness industry sells training sessions, we provide an experience. We do this by selling “programs” ( not just sessions) to help our members & clients accomplish their goal.
This personalized service helps to promote client retention and referrals from happy members and clients.
What is Silver Stars Fitness
Our management team has been seen on CBS and NY1, are published authors of two fitness books, have written articles for and have been featured in Men’s Fitness, Shape Magazine, West Side Rag, epoch Times, NY Post and the Washington Post. They also have been fitness presenters at various fitness conferences.
Silver Stars Fitness CEO & Founder
Jason Greenspan has dedicated his career to helping men and women over the age of 50 improve their posture, balance, strength and overall health. His 20 years of experience teaching fitness to this age group has given him the knowledge to create a fitness environment that is comfortable and inviting to this age group. By combining his understanding of this age set with his passion for fitness, Jason has established Silver Stars Fitness to meet the needs of baby boomers and beyond- whether they have been exercising for years or haven’t ever step foot in a gym.
As a highly sought after presenter at various health and fitness conferences throughout the country, Jason educates the general public and other fitness professionals on how to design fitness programs for the 50 + client. Jason has appeared on CBS with Dr. Max Gomez and NY1 and has been featured in the NY Post, Washington Post, Shape, Men’s Fitness, Penthouse, Resident Magazine, Westside Rag, Epoch Times and Crain’s Magazine.